Work with report stakeholders to understand their business needs and create reports and visualizations based on business needs.
Receive feedback from stakeholders on existing reporting assets and make changes as needed.
Design and develop a comprehensive Data Model, incl. all required business KPIs. Develop and maintain reporting assets owned by the BAG Analytics team.
- 4+ years of strong PowerBI with DAX programming experience
- 2+ years of working knowledge of MSSQL ,SSAS (SQL Analysis service) and cube development experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with the team members at all levels - management, staff, vendors and clients
- The candidate must have good problem solving capabilities, proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; relentless about data quality; being a self-starter who takes responsibility when required.
Some of the perks include:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training and advancement based on desire and performance
- Health & Dental Plans
- Generous PTO
- Flex time when reasonable
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Advaiya Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Advaiya Solutions Pvt. Ltd.